Final Plans

information on BRAN 39

Final Plans

Postby branadmin2 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:48 am

Am all packed and anxious to go , how about you. Weather is iffy but who cares.
branadmin2

Re: Final Plans

Postby DougMartin » Mon May 27, 2019 7:55 am

Bad weather makes for better stories. I’m ready to make some new memories.
Doug Martin
Retired Teacher
DougMartin

Postby Granny » Mon May 27, 2019 8:18 am

Doug Martin, you are so right. Get a group of BRAN Riders, especially those of us that have been around for ages, and the stories get better every time we tell them. That's part of the BRAN experience! My experience has told me to hope for warm weather but to expect cool nights so pack accordingly. Now that I'm not a rider and come as support I still get as excited for BRAN. Should be a fun week with lots of new stories to share but we definitely don't want a repeat of BRAN 15.....Creighton to Ponca!
Granny
LIFE IS GOOD
Granny

Postby branadmin2 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:22 am

For those of you riding the bus. We will be loading from the Fremont Medical Center parking lot. We will have signs to direct you. A semi will be there to load your boxed bikes, you will be instructed where the buses will load, and staff from the Masonic home will guide you where to park. As usual everything will be efficient and orderly. Yea right we will have the usual panic and fun with all us starting on an adventure. Granny and I have been on the ride since 1986 and still can't wait to see you on Saturday morning. If we were not excited we would not want to go.
branadmin2

Postby earnestr35 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:34 am

BRAN 6 in 1986 was also my first BRAN. I remember all the plastic flamingo's in front of the tents. :D The starting group photo in downtown Benkelman was really neat and I still have it hanging on the wall.

See you Saturday! :-)
earnestr35

Postby ColoradoSusan » Tue May 28, 2019 4:36 pm

My husband Michael and I will be driving from Southern Colorado to Chadron on Saturday, and from there we will find a way to move the car forward. If anyone is bringing a non-cycling companion who would like to drive a little, or if a rider would prefer to put their bike on our bike rack and drive forward for any part of a segment, please contact me to talk about it. During the week, you can leave word with the BRAN SAG volunteers, leave a note on the semi, or find us along the way. Black Cayenne, Colorado plates, with manual transmission (so driver must be experienced driving a "stick").
ColoradoSusan

Return to 39 updates